You are here

Advice for Students

You can always contact the Tutorial Office  as well as your Tutor (if you are not sure who this is, please do get in touch with the Office) about a range of issues such as academic and pastoral welfare, exams and anything else where you may not be sure who to approach - we may not be able to help ourselves, but will do our best to direct your query or answer it if we can.

You may also like to look at the Students' Unions' Advice Service at the University of Cambridge   webpages as they can offer advice and help on a range of issues, as well as the University webpages


Please note that these pages are undergoing Construction: suggestions are welcome and please visit again soon.