You can now print documents directly from your own computer to the photocopier in the College Library.
1. From any computer visit http://www.st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk/printing
and login with your college user name and password.
2. Select 'Web Print' from the menu on the left and then 'Submit a Job' on the right.
3. Chose from either of the 2 printers to print in either black and white or colour and select '2. Print Options and Account Selection' .
4. Chose the number of copies you would like and then select '3. Upload document.' .
5. The web printing service only accepts file types listed on this page. Select the 'Choose file' button, then select the file you would like to print and click 'Upload & Complete'.
6. You will then be taken to a page to track your print job.
Once you receive the message 'Held in a queue' in the status box your job will be stored and you now need to visit the Photocopier in the Library to release your document for printing. Note that your print job will be deleted if it has not been released for printing within 24 hours.
Once at the photocopier:
1. Login in to the photocopier using your University Card or by typing your college user name and password on the touch screen.
2. The copier will inform you of any jobs that are being held in the print queue for you.
3. Touch the 'Release' button in the top left hand corner:
4. Touch the job you want to print from the list:
5. Press the blue 'Start' button on the keypad:
The photocopier will then print out your document. As for other printing and photocopying, the cost of the print job will be charged to your account.