Geoffrey Cook Flats
The Geoffrey Cook Building contains 3 and 4 room flats. Our 3 room flats are available to families and couples (with preference being given to families). The 4 room flats are allocated with a preference given to families. If, however, there is a lack of need for it as a family accommodation, the 4 room flats can also be used as a shared student accommodation.
What is in my Accommodation
- Kitchen/Lounge/Dining area
- Two bedrooms (3 room flats) and three bedrooms (4 room flats)
Facilities – Geoffrey Cook Building
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
The flats are partially furnished and equipped with some essential items. Linen, towels, crockery and cutlery are not provided. If previous residents have left items behind the college will leave for the next resident. These items can be disposed of if not needed.
Facilities – on campus
- Self-service launderette
- Common room
- Bicycle storage
- Individual pidgeon hole (mailbox) for post
- Parcel collection point on campus
- Fire wardens onsite
- 24-hour campus security and external CCTV
- Repairs and maintenance service included in the rent
Please note that rents for the Geoffrey Cook Building are invoiced monthly and are exclusive of utility bills and council tax.