Contents Insurance

For those living in St Edmund’s College accommodation, your contents are covered.

The College is in partnership with Endsleigh Insurance , the No.1 student insurance provider. All our rooms have contents insurance included in the rents.


To see the full details please click this unique link to Endsleigh for St Edmunds

  • What is and what isn’t covered
  • Key exclusions – where cover isn’t provided
  • Policy excess – the amount you pay when you make a claim
  • How to make a claim
  • Personalise cover


If you wish to contact them directly please use this direct unique link for St Edmunds