The academic pursuits of students at St Edmund’s are as vibrant and diverse as the community itself, something that is celebrated in the annual Student Conference. Organised by the CR Academic Officer and featuring the work of St Edmund’s students. submissions for the conference are segmented into groups and judged by a panel of experts drawn from the senior members and alumni of the St Edmund’s community.
The organisers are looking for papers in all fields of study! Any St Edmund’s student interested in participating can refer to the submission guidelines below to get involved!
The 2021/22 conference will be in-person and take place on the 19th of February 2022. Each participant will be given 20 minutes to present their research, followed by audience Q&A. Submissions are now open to all students at St Edmund’s College. We hope to see you there!
Submission Guidelines & Further Information
– Your abstract: 150-200 words in length and in MS Word format
– Name of your course and year
2. The submission deadline is Sunday, 23 January 2022
3. Late submissions will only be considered if there are enough slots
4. Undergraduate students are strongly encouraged to consult with their DoSes and copy them into their submission entry email
5. Selection will be conducted by the conference judging panel, which consists of mostly St Edmund’s Fellows and alumni